New Rules performs at NWC
The Head Girl Team and school council were incredibly lucky to be able organise a New Rules concert in school.
The band New Rules came and performed some of their songs for the girls and delivered an inspiring talk on mental health on Friday the 6th of March.
The girls were also able to meet the band after performing and get to know them a bit better through a Q and A session.
The Head Girl team are extremely thankful to the School Council who put in so much work to organise the event, which not only allowed the girls to have an evening of fun but also allowed conversations on the importance of children’s mental health.
Here are what some of the girls had to say about the event:
- It was very fun and enjoyable, my favourite song was ‘Fix Somebody’. Their talk was inspirational – Maryam, Riana and Zarina Year 8
- It was really amazing and it was so cool to meet REAL musicians. -Hajara Year 7
- It was so cool to meet our idols and some of our friends are huge fans so it was really cool! -Mokshvi Year 7
- It was really enjoyable and I really had fun seeing and meeting New Rules.- Riya Year 7
- It was really exciting to help organise this event!- Akshana and Shreya Year 7
- It was an amazing event, loved it. -Shuruthi Year 10
- It was fantastic. -Iman, Mahi, Zoe Year 10